Tuesday, June 14, 2011

God Loves Me, and its works :)

All to Jesus I surrender;
all to him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust him,
in his presence daily live

All to Jesus I surrender;
humbly at his feet I bow,
worldly pleasures all forsaken;
take me, Jesus, take me now

I surrender all, I surrender all,
all to thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.


I woke up in the earlier morning, the song " I Surrender all" was singing in my head. Suddenly i bow my head and i pray to thank you God for all the blessing in my life. And ask him to blessed for the new days. I know a few last days, my life up and down. My status as a single- jobless women, makes me down. people talk behind my back about me. And i know that, but i still try to smile. Some of my friend are leave me ( i feel that), i know they all success on their own, i'll try not to jealous but sometimes those feeling are come :(. i pray and pray everyday and hope this feeling not come again. Once they told me on chat about their job, they new company, new salary, oh God!! their story really makes me out of my mind. and i'm just saying how lucky they are and here i am just becoming another looser. I respect all my friend whose already getting job, and success in their life. and i Hate if those stupid feelings was come to my mind. Last few days i closed my massenger all of them. i'm not want to talked to anyone.

At morning when the song are played in my mind...i played again and i sing it loudly. God! the lyrics so touch me. and i'm cry. I asked God to take my worst, jealous, any bad feeling from my soul. i want to move on and talked to myself, " let all your friends go out from you but you still have God who never walked away from yourlife. You are still blessing and lucky, you still have mom and dad who love you so much and always pray for you, And of course i'm still have God in mylife. God knows how stressful life can be and wants to ease my cares. He'll respond to all my needs.

No comments: