Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My cousin wedding



Two hearts join togethe, two hearts that beat as one. As you begin your life together, may all your days be filled with love and your dreams come true.



Actually, i'm not really like going to wedding party now, it's all becoz i hate someone ask me back when it's your turn???? gezzz i thought it's not their problem. I'm married if i'm ready and i have someone who really can i trust, loved and being my soul. and till now i'm not getting yet a man like that. but i'm still looking :)

a weeks ago my cousin corry has been married with her bf, and don't why i'm so excited to come. even we have a different city. We prepare what colour of the dress we are wear, and what kind of things we have supposed to do on her married, something like that. and FYI, it's like a reunion for us becoz we are living in different city. \on her wedding day Corry looks stunning on her wedding dress, she's wear Silver kebaya on her ijab...



after done the consent granted, we go to the reception place, the theme goes to purple. I think this is so cool, all colourfull and it soooooooo cute, glamours when i saw the picture...here some pict that take by my brother on the wedding reception

No comments: