Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~ Quotation ~


I'm like to quote a few words from my friends, from books, from song that i heard, from bible, from movie sometimes from the words at toilet rooms. Well, sometimes i've got and idea in my mind and i quote them as my words :)

here a few quotation i luv...

I have dreams, and I have nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams ~Isabelle Palcois ~

Breath it..let it out..then smile...making a new rule, never let drama ruin my self..life is so much bigger than that..~theena p~

beginning are usually scarry,and ending are usually sad, but it's everything in between that it makes it all worth living ~unknown~


Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered—how fleeting my life is. ~ Psalm 39:4

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.~Albert Enistein~

Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. ~ David Joseph S~


Life is full of choices make sure you pick the right one. Dont listen to the voices you hear. Only yours and you have own. ~theena~


I'm not perfect,I'm just me..love me or hate me,d choice is yours, but know dat I'm always going to be just me,dats d best I can be ~theena

In the happy moment, praise God. In the difficult moments, seek God. In the quiet moments, trust God. In every moment, thank God. ~isabelle P~

You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way. ~Lady Gaga ~

I used to walk down the street like I was a fucking star... I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be - and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth.~Lady Gaga~

Don't go changing, to try and please me, You never let me down before." ~ Billy Joel-Just the Way You Are~

Now I'm free to pursue my dreams without anything holding me back ~Rachel Bery-Glee~

Fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters, too. ~ John Mayer~

No comments: